Becoming a Donor
PCHF is a local organization, which means that our assets are at work every day right here in Paulding County. PCHF’s charitable giving options provide maximum value and tax benefits, providing an opportunity for donors to make their charitable dreams a reality.
All donations made to Paulding County Hospital Foundation stay right here in Paulding County and are used to benefit the community and to fulfill our mission. Donations are used in many ways, including:
- Providing scholarships for local students pursuing careers in health care.
- Providing financial assistance to patients who are low income, uninsured, underinsured or facing other types of financial hardship.
- Purchasing equipment, furnishings and technology for Paulding County Hospital.
Monetary gifts to PCHF are an ideal way to establish a permanent legacy in memory of a loved one or to honor family and friends. Appreciated property, such as real estate and investments may also be donated. These can be given to PCHF for a tax deduction at full market value, free of capital gains and estate taxes. With certain types of donations, in return for their gifts, the donor can receive a stream of income, either for their life or a set period of time.
Finally, you may wish to include Paulding County Hospital Foundation in your estate plan, to ensure that your charitable goals will be met long after you are gone.
Reasons to choose PCHF
- Paulding County Hospital Foundation is a local organization that has been in our community since 1999.
- Our only mission is to serve the health and wellness of the people of Paulding County.
- We provide personalized service to assist you in meeting your charitable goals.
- We accept a wide variety of assets.
- Donations to PCHF provide maximum tax advantage under state and federal law.
- We help donors establish a legacy by ensuring that your monies are used for meaningful work long after you are gone.
- We are a community leader, providing funding for new ideas and programs that help to make a positive impact on our community.
Tree of Celebration
In 2002, the Tree of Celebration was established as a permanent display to honor or memorialize family members, loved ones or co-workers. The Tree of Celebration is permanently displayed in the main lobby of Paulding County Hospital.
To participate in the Tree of Celebration project, donors may purchase different-sized pieces of the tree, depending on the level of giving needed. Personalized names, messages and memorials may be engraved as requested.
• Engraved Leaves – $250
• Engraved Acorns – $500
• Engraved Stones – $1,000
• Engraved Miniature Trees – $5,000
For more information on the Paulding County Hospital Foundation’s Tree of Celebration project, contact Ashley Collins, PCHF Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (419) 576-7882.
Make a Donation to PCHF
We welcome donations of any amount. You may choose to designate your donation to a specific Foundation project. Donations of $250 or more qualify for Tree of Celebration recognition at the appropriate level.
- Unrestricted Gift
- Hospital Project Fund
- Health care Scholarship Fund
Click here to donate online.
Donate by Check
Please make checks payable to:
Paulding County Hospital Foundation
P.O. Box 221
Paulding, Ohio 45879